- Gentry Brown
- (727) 536-0900
Used 2014 Keystone Outback 312BH
What is needed to tow this camper?
- Preferrable a 1/2 Ton Truck with minimum of 9,000 lb towing capacity.
- Brake control
- Weight Distribution Hitch (we sell New and Used) and Sway Control
- Length: 35’ 5” Height: 10’ 11”
- Dry Wt.: 7,780-lbs Gross Wt.: 9,000-lbs LP Tanks: (2) 30-lbs Hitch Wt.: 920-lbs
- Construction: Fiberglass Side Walls, Aluminum Structure, Rubber Roof, (2) Power Slides, Heated and Enclosed Underbelly, 30AMP Shore Power
- Accessories: 18' Power Awning, Outside Electric, Cable Hookup, Satellite Hookup, Grab Handle, Power Front and Rear Jacks, Power Tongue Jack, Exterior Speakers, Tank Flush
- Interior: 6’ 11” Height, New Ducted 13.5K BTU AC, Furnace 30K BTU, Water Heater 6-Gal DSI Gas/Electric, Center Entertainment Center
- Exterior Kitchen: Single Sink, Suburban 2-Burner Cooktop, Refrigerator/Freezer
- Kitchen: Center Kitchen, Large Single Sink, Wedgewood 3-Burner Stove/Oven, Range Hood, HighPointe Microwave, Dometic DM2652RBX Refrigerator/Freezer
- Sleeping: U-Shaped Dinette (1-2), (2) Sofa Sleeper (1-2), (2) Overhead Bunks (1-2), Front Walk Around Queen Bed (1-2),
- Holding Tanks: Fresh (53 gal) Gray (68 gal) Black (34 gal)
- Entertainment: HiSense Flat Screen TV, Genesis AM/FM/CD/DVD
- Bathroom: Side Aisle Bath/Shower, Skylight, Power Roof Vent, Sink, Medicine Cabinet with Mirrored Door
*Price does not include dealer fee ($189), applicable sales tax and DMV charge for tag/title/registration*
'Family-Owned and Operated Since 1978'